- Sowing the Gospel seed:
- Weekly tract distribution downtown. In addition to English tracts foreign tracts in the following languages listed in highest distributed and received first, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian, Korean, Tagalog (Philippines), Ukranian, others.
- Starlight and Grand Floral Parades.
- Professional sporting events, preaching and tract distribution.
- High School Tract Team. Monthly Chick tract distribution hand to hand to students at the close of their school day. Please pray, God is allowing us to get hundreds of tracts into hands of questioning young minds looking for answers beyond what they’re taught in the classroom , which of course God has.
- We had great opportunity during Christmas season getting out nearly 2,000 tracts – Praise God!
- Brother Fred our missionary to Mexico, faithfully getting the gospel out to people who will receive the tract, read the tract, resulting in many getting saved, then passing the tract on to someone else.
- Assisting Pastor Hernandez in visitation, street outreach, ministering to the needs of the congregation.
- Making evangelistic trips deeper into the interior, witnessing and distributing gospel tracts, and John & Romans.
- New ministry, Help and Hope for the Homeless: This ministry is designed to get the gospel, John & Romans into the hands of the homeless along with needed health and food items. A typical homeless packet contains,
- Band aids, light, tract, John/Romans, hats, gloves, rain ponchos, twine, candy bar, socks, toothbrush, toothpaste, plackers, Q-tips, hair ties, comb, razors, body wipes or body wash, snack food, chapstick, military can opener, plastic water container. All in a1 gal zip lock bag.
- Please pray for souls to get saved and lives recovered.
- Ladies Bible Study, where the ladies are learning practical living for the Christian woman.
- Basic Bible Doctrine study, for new converts to get grounded and mature Christians to get a refresher.
1 Corinthians 15:58
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.